Pages

Sunday 22 May 2016

Do you know how to crab walk?

On Friday 20th of May, Room 7 went to the top court for our third Netball session with Tina. First we introduced ourselves by saying our names in a circle and Tina brought her friend Christine with her today.

After introducing ourselves in a circle She told us to jog to the first line and back as our warm up.

Then we paired and my partner was Soane. We practised defending our partner today by learning to crab walk to the line and back. We were numbered so that we had enough room to move like a crab.

Soon our session ended and our team name is called Seven stars.I called out, Seven stars on three one two, Seven stars!"

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write a recount of my third Netball session. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.