Pages

Friday 8 July 2016

Have you played Madden 25 before?

On Saturday I played rugby with my cousin and my brother at my house in the morning.

Then my mum and my brother went to the rugby club because they were giving rugby boots away for free so we went to get three pairs of boots for ourselves.

After that we went to check the wheel of our van because there was a puncture in one of the wheels from a nail.w

We went to the barbershop to get our haircut. We waited for three hours because it was crowded with people. Because the line was so long, my mum and I decided that we would go and get some shopping done while George waited in the line. After we had our haircuts, I saw my friend Tristan in his car.

Next, we went to Cash Converters and we bought a rugby game called Rugby Challenge because my brother wanted to learn some rugby skills for when he played his real rugby games.

When we got back home, my cousin didn't know that we had bought a rugby game to play on Xbox 360 so I hid it behind me and when I pulled the game out from my back, my cousin said in a loud voice, "The game, yes yes yes yes yes the best game man!"

My auntie asked me, "Would you like to come to the swimming pool with us?" I replied,
"Yes I would like to come too!" I quickly got ready and packed my swimming clothes as fast as flash.

When we arrived at the swimming pools, we went to the coldest pool because the other pools were packed with people. My favourite pool was the spa pool because it was very hot like boiling water. My cousin and I did a huge bomb in the water and I had a lot of fun.

On our way back home, we ate some snacks that my auntie had made for us just in case we got hungry. We had ham, delicious cheese, hot sausage in a bun with tomato sauce.  

When we got home, I went to play my favourite game on the X-box called Rugby Challenge and my favourite rugby player is Jonah Lomu. My cousin wanted a turn first so I gave him a turn. I saw the best team in the game and the team was called Lomu All Star. My cousin played for an hour and when he finished, he went to download the game Madden 25 2014 demo version and that was the first time we have downloaded Madden 25.

My favourite part was when my cousin and I did a bomb in the pool because it was the biggest bomb that we have ever done.
Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use language features of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I describe the event of my weekend recount using past tense verbs.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Christian,
    I like your writing because you use verbs,capital letters and full stop correctly.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.