Pages

Monday 20 August 2018

Wow it is already Term 3

It is so fast it's Term 3 Week 5 2018 !!
Malo e lelei
I am a Year 8 student in Saint Patrick's School, next year I am going to evolve and step up on becoming a year 9 student. I am a road petrol for Saint Patrick's School and it is my responsibility to keep our school children's safe crossing the road. As a year 8 student this year is so fast I am nervous but excited to step up to year 9. My favorite sports is rugby, soccer, NFL and basketball.

Please follow my learning Jouney

3 comments:

  1. Hello Christian! I totally agree that time has gone quickly. Congratulations for getting the job as a road patrol, I hope you continue your commitment and to be responsible in the job. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Christian it is important to keep students of St Patrick's school safe in school and going home. Next time make your front a little bit bigger so that we can is it clearly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    Thank you for sharing this, Being road patrol is nice but remember to check your spelling , I also like Rugby, Basketball, and Soccer I hope you have a fun time in college.:)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.