Pages

Sunday 14 August 2016

The best comeback in rugby world history!

On Saturday 9th of july, my rugby team had a rematch against Ponsonby Keas.

After I wake my brother up because he had a rugby game as well. Then I went to the living room to wake up my mum and my dad so they can take us to our rugby game.

When we arrived there, we found out that we were two hours early, so I played with my brother because I wasn't able to see any of my teammates.

Forty minutes later, I saw my friend Peter and two of my team mates. We played for half an hour and then I went to the field that we are playing on for the game. All of a sudden, I saw my uncle, auntie and grandpa. I took them to my mum and dad, so they can watch my little brother play his game.

When my game started, my brother 's game ended and my family came over to watch my game. I was ready for the rematch against Ponsonby Keas.

When my team got on the field,I was ready to get my revenge. My team started the game with a kick off. My friend scored two tires and the other team scored two as well in the first half. In the second half, they scored a try and we scored one as well. When the game was about to finish, I scored the last at the corner of the field and my whole team jumped on me because they were so hysterical about the win. I scored in front of my family and it was the longest run that I have ever ran. I ran 100 metres without stopping.

My favourite part was when I scored in front off my family at the edge of the field.

Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use the language features of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I describe my rugby game using past tense verbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.