Pages

Friday 12 August 2016

Finally! We won against Pakuranga Holdens!

On Saturday 6th of August, I had a huge game against Pakuranga Holdens, I felt nervous and angry because we have lost to them three times in a row.

I woke up early that morning, and then I went to the living room to watch some rugby videos. When it was nine o'clock I woke my mum and brother up, so we can be at my rugby game on time.

As soon as we had arrived my team had already started our stretches and I was nearly two minutes late.

Next we moved on to some drills for warm up and we stretched, passed the ball to each other, tackling and drive over.

Five minutes later, I saw my aunt's green car so I went over to their car so they know where I was.

Soon the game started and both teams went on the field and we started the game with a kick off. My team went up and got close to their try line and we scored a try. In the first half, we scored one try and the other team scored no try. We swapped side in the second half and my team mate Jonathan scored a try. As soon as the game was about to end, the other team scored a try.

My team had two tries and the other team scored one try in the end.

My team was so happy that we on.

My favorite part of my rugby game was when we won by one point and we had a great comeback.

Learning intention: We are learning to follow the structure of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write the introduction, followed by the events and then a conclusion of my rugby game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.