Pages

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Wow! This field is smaller than our one!

On Saturday the 13th of August, we had a rematch against Ponsonby Black Pony. We won against them by five points at my home ground in the previous game.

I woke up early in the morning, and my dad had been up all night. When I went to the living room, my uncle and his girlfriend were sleeping on the coach.

I was watching some rugby video because I wanted to watch the strength of the players. Soon after, my uncle and older cousin came to drop off my little baby cousin to my house.

At nine thirty five, my dad dropped me off at my rugby club. My friend's dad picked up my friend Peter and I to go to Cox's bay. On our way to Cox's bay, we put on some deep heat on ourselves to warm ourselves up.

When we arrived at our destination. I released that was the field were I played last year.

As soon as we got off we went to the truck to ask for some hot water but they didn't have any.

Later we went back and we started our training. We passed, tackled and also practiced drive over.

Half an hour later, the game started. Both team went on the field at the same time my team started the game with a kick off . We scored six tries in the first half, this means that we get 50 points for my team and the other team had no tries in the first half. When my team received the ball, the other team got the ball and I tackled hard and made him cry. I got a warning in the end.My team scored nine tries and all together we had seventy six points and the other team didn't have any tries in the second half either.

My favorite part of my rugby game was when we scored seventy six tries in the game because the field was small.
 Learning intention: We are learning to understand and use the language features of a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I describe my rugby game using past tense verbs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.