Pages

Thursday 9 June 2016

My first time being first place on the leader board!

On Saturday 4th of June, it my dad and my aunt's birthday. My brother was the first one to say "Happy birthday" to my dad because my auntie wasn't home so he said it to my dad when he went outside.

By the time I got up, my brother was on the PC playing games. The game was called diep io and he died five times in a roll. After his character died, he felt really angry and so he smacked and punched the floor. I said to him, "Let the boss do this" and then it was my turn.I noticed that if you get to level 15, your characters upgrades and before stronger. I haven't gone past level 45 yet. Soon I was in the first place in the leader board and my name was NFL.

After that, I got tired of playing the games so I watched YouTube. I was watching wassabi production.Ten minutes later, my body was feeling lazy, so I got up to make myself some snacks.I put on some music to try and wake myself up. I danced a little on the way to the kitchen.

I got some bread and a cup of tea. When the sun set, my mum came back from work and asked me if I wanted to go with her to do some shopping for the birthday party. My mum listed all the thing that we need to get.

First, we went to Countdown but I lost my five dollars somewhere around the area with lots of clothes so I went searching around the clothes section. I felt sad because I lost it and had to go.

Then we went to the Pak`n`Save to buy some meat for the BBQ. We got the meat, onions and BBQ sauce. When we arrived home , I put away all our shopping and my uncle was outside so I was waiting for my auntie to come so I could say happy birthday to her.

My favourite part was when I came first place playing diep io because it was my first time being first place on the leaderboard.

Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I write the events of my dad and auntie's birthday in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.