Pages

Wednesday 13 April 2016

What did you do on Easter weekend?

In the long Easter weekend, I went to church with my family. The Priest told everyone who came the meaning of Good Friday. When we arrived home, we went and put on a family movie. I fall asleep towards the end because it was warm lying down on the floor.

The next day we went shopping for my aunt's birthday and after that, we had to set up the chair. Then my aunties and my mum finished preparing all the food. Then we cleaned up the outside and the inside of my house. Next we put up the tent and it only took three minutes because the top part was already pieced together.

Then we played some games and we played NFL 15 MAFIA 3, crysis 3, NBA 2k15 and WWE 2k15. I wanted to play mafia because it was better than the other games. After playing the game for a little while, I landed myself on the wanted list, because I killed some bad guys while saving hostages. After that, we went to church with everyone else and I saw one of the student from my previous school and he now goes to college. I went and asked them, "Do you want to come to St. Patrick's School?"

They looked at me and said that I look familiar to them. Then he found out that my name was Christian. He remembered that when I was little, I had scrapped my knee on the concrete.

It is good for me to go to church because I believe in the Holy Spirit. My favourite part of the day was playing the games because I like the actions in the games.


Learning intention: We are learning to write a recount.
Success criteria: I know I can do this when I group my ideas of my weekend into clear paragraphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.