Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

The Best Visitor In Saint Patricks School

The Best Visitor In Saint Patrick's School 

Tasha came to Saint Patrick's School yesterday. I was excited to see her. The whole school was in Room 4 for Duffy assembly. My teacher introduced Tasha to us. 

Tasha is a lawyer and a singer and a good reader too! Then she sang a song called, "Mum  knows Best". It was a beautiful song and she had a beautiful voice. The next song she sang was "Price Tag" by Jessie J, her favourite singer. Then the school asked questions and Tasha answered them. Lasike ask, "Did you always have that beautiful voice?".

 I laughed because I thought it was a funny question. Then Mrs.Dines asked Rosary from Room 7 to get the box full of Duffy books. When assembly was over, I asked Tasha for a hug. Lupe,Eti and Mary got an autograph. Then my teacher told us to go back to class.

It was a fantastic Duffy Assembly. I wish that Tasha can come back to our school again.

L.I WALT...write a recount about Duffy Assembly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.