Pages

Wednesday 9 December 2015

Athletics Day

Athletics day
Have you ran 100 meters non stop?

Today we are playing lots of activities.The Marian centre children came.When they started to race they run fast.One runner picked the rope and it was hilarious.I raced with my friends. I had vision running fast.My team cheered for me.

I came first place.It feels good coming first.Then the room 8 did the fun activities.They did 3 legged race, skipping, running back to your team and the 200 meter race.The one I liked was the 200 meter because it is the longest race.Afterwards the rooms 8, and 7 did the "Tug of war".Kauri team won the tug of war.But I know that team will win.The team that came first was Rata, their team was happy. 

L.I.-W.A.L.T... write a recount about athletics day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.