Pages

Friday 8 May 2015

The Best Mum Ever!

I like my mum because she is funny.When I go home she makes me laugh because she tells funny jokes.My Mum is good because she brings my cousins to our house to play games with George and me.

My Mum is kind because when I get a drink she will give one to my friends too.I love my Mum because she supports me in my rugby game.My mum is the only mum I have and I don't want to lose her.

WALT..develop critical thinking skills using De Bono's thinking hats.
 I know this when I use appropriate adjectives to describe.


1 comment:

  1. Malolelei Christian! I like your title because it gets people attention. Also I like the way you describe how do you feel about your mum. Did you know I made a story about my mother as well?

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.