Pages

Thursday 21 August 2014

Going To cousin House


Going to cousins house

On Saturday morning I went to my cousins house. My Auntie and cousins were there. My cousins and I played game.  The game was called minecraft.


I vs my cousins with a pickaxe. My cousins had fire, I won and died. My cousins lost and died. He put me on fire my pickaxe put him on fire too. I won first and then I was set on fire and died. My cousins lose and on fire.


I felt happy because I bit my cousins for the first time. Then I went back home and sleep for school. I went to sleep at 1:44 pm in the morning.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.