Pages

Monday 9 November 2015

Captured By Aliens!!!!

Captured By Aliens

I got captured by ugly and scary monsters.When they touched me I got electric shock and my hair all went up.I felt very scared!. Then they asked me a question about earth: How is earth? Is earth wonderful or not? I told them lies because they plan to come to earth and destroy it. 

I said, "It is really horrible on earth, it is full of poisonous gas, crabs come out of the walls, rats are as tall as a door and they eat monster heads.Volcano blows up every day".They let me go and I walked away. 

I ran into the red light in Jupiter to get into my rocket ship.I saw a lightning and heard a strange sound from the sky as I flew back to earth. I told everybody that there are aliens in Jupiter.They look like green and slimy electrifying creatures that when you touch them, you will get electric shock or you get electrocuted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.